Do You Suffer From Menopause Face?
Menopause Face appears in women 45 and over, and on the negative side, due to hormonal changes, can reduce estrogen levels, affecting skin and emotions.
This was my face at the beginning of my Menopause journey, this is the typical Menopause Face and the effects of declining Estrogen. Very confronting!
Estrogen plays a crucial role in maintaining the health and appearance of the skin.
Here’s how estrogen influences the Menopause Face and what happens when its levels decrease:
- Moisture Retention: Estrogen aids moisture retention, promoting hyaluronic acid, a natural humectant that keeps skin hydrated and supple.
- Oil Production: Estrogen regulates sebum production, as a result, forms a protective skin barrier to retain moisture. Declining estrogen levels may reduce sebum, causing drier skin.
- Collagen and Elasticity: Estrogen aids collagen and elastin production, crucial proteins for skin structure and elasticity. Reduced estrogen levels can result in decreased firmness and elasticity.
- Skin Barrier Function: Estrogen supports the skin’s barrier, blocking harmful substances and retaining moisture. As estrogen decreases, the barrier weakens, causing dryness and sensitivity.
- Fine Lines and Wrinkles As the skin dries out and loses its elasticity, fine lines and wrinkles become more visible. The production of collagen and elastin, proteins responsible for skin strength and flexibility, may decrease.
- Skin thinning: Estrogen plays a role in maintaining skin thickness. Low estrogen levels make the skin thinner, more susceptible to damage, and slower to heal.
Physical Response to Estrogen Decline:
Menopause leads to decreased estrogen levels, which, in turn, causes skin dryness and most important, changes such as wrinkles and loss of firmness causing the Menopause Face.
Additionally, as Menopause advances, the loss of estrogen during menopause can lead to thinner skin, making it more vulnerable environmental damage.
If you have skin dryness during menopause, it’s essential to adopt a skincare routine that focuses on hydration and protection.
Emotional Response to Estrogen Decline:
Given that a woman experiences estrogen decline, she may encounter a range of emotional reactions. These can include mood swings, increased irritability, anxiety, and feelings of sadness or melancholy.
Despite its decline affecting overall well-being, adopting a regular skincare routine and self-care practices can ease this phase.
There is a Remedy to the Menopause Face:
Renew Me Natural & Vegan Skincare offers cleansers, toners, serums, and moisturizers with hyaluronic acid, Vitamin C (Kakadu Plum), and antioxidants to combat oxidative stress.
Moreover, Renew Me Natural Skincare utilizes solely natural and therapeutic ingredients, excluding animal-derived products, with a focus on holistic well-being.
You can trust the gentleness of our products, formulated and produced under strict Australian manufacturing standards by skincare experts.
Click Here to learn more about the natural ingredients that go into our Renew Me Natural Skincare Range.
Furthermore, we take pride in Renew Me Natural Skincare, as it is completely vegan, cruelty-free, free from harsh chemicals.
Click here to learn more about our Renew Me Skincare Range and Facial Devices that focus on hydration, protection and rejuvenation of the skin.