About the size of a mobile phone, the RENEW ME® Laser Lift utilises the most up-to-date technology for natural anti-aging for men and women for skin rejuvenation for at home use.
Unlike other similar personal skin laser devices on the market, the RENEW ME® Laser Lift has two functions which works on the upper and lower levels of your skin, simultaneously, faster and more efficiently:
Low Level Light Therapy (LLLT) – used for skin rejuvenation click here to read more
Microcurrent Therapy – used for skin exfoliation and skin tightening click here to read more
The RENEW ME® Laser Lift is a safe and simple to use treatment that is very relaxing and can be performed at home any time, before bed or even watching TV! By following the directions of How to Use the RENEW ME® Laser Lift you will find that your dry, tired skin will take on a more smoother appearance and glow that may have been lost over the years.
Low Level Laser Therapy (LLLT) has previously only been available to beauty salons. We have proven now, with Independent Clinical Efficacy Trials, that by using the RENEW ME® Laser Lift you can now achieve the same results, at home at a fraction of the price. You no longer need to spend money on costly visits to the beauty salon.
Comes with built-in safety features that only allow the red light to come on once in contact with the skin.
Our handy home-use device now allows you to create your own beauty at home!
To be used in conjunction with FACEROBICS® face exercises that Peta developed herself, RENEW ME® Laser Lift & RENEW ME Skincare.
Independent Clinical Efficacy studies below commissioned by RENEW ME (AUST) PTY LTD show how you will benefit from using the RENEW ME® Laser Lift
- Skin pigmentation: 79% of subjects with skin pigmentation noticed a slight to marked improvement with skin pigmentation on the treated side
- Fine lines and wrinkles around the eyes: 80% of subjects with fine lines and wrinkles around the eyes noticed a slight to moderate improvement in fine lines and wrinkles around the eyes on the treated side
- Nasolabial folds: 57% of subjects with nasolabial folds (wrinkles from nose to mouth) noticed a slight to marked improvement in nasolabial folds on the treated side
- Skin hydration: 93% of subjects with normal or dehydrated skin noticed a slight to marked improvement in skin hydration on the treated side
- Skin elasticity: 86% of subjects with loss of skin firmness noticed a slight to marked improvement in skin elasticity and firmness on the treated side
- Skin texture: 93% of subjects with normal to rough skin noticed a slight to marked improvement in skin smoothness and softness on the treated side
- Skin tone: 93% of subjects with normal to dull skin tone noticed a slight to very marked improvement in skin tone and luminosity on the treated side
- Skin lifting: 73% of subjects with normal to loose skin noticed a slight to moderate skin lifting effect on the treated side
- Younger looking skin: 73% of subjects reported younger looking skin on the treated side
- Overall skin improvement: 100% of subjects reported that their skin had improved slightly to moderately on the treated side
In general terms the RENEW ME® Laser Lift is completely safe to use. However if you have the following situations or issues, please refrain from use until it resolves, just to be on the safe side.
Safety Precautions whilst using RENEW ME® Laser Lift
- if you have a fever
- sensitivity to drugs
- sensitivity to allergies
- long term steroid use
- skin disorders other than natural aging
- facial numbness
- any sort of acute illness
- do not use with botox or other fillers
- if you are pregnant or suspect you are pregnant
Do not make contact with the top silver part of the device whilst holding the silver pads. This will activate the red light laser without touching the skin. Should this happen do not look into the laser nib for any prolonged period of time.
The laser beam is NOT a hot laser beam and will not burn the eyes or skin. Of course you need to keep your eyes closed whilst using the laser light over your eyes and never look into the laser nozzle while it is on.